Thursday, December 30, 2010

My new favorite lunch

Since being post-op I have had this obsession with wanting to eat things that are crunchy. I think because the first month of being post-op I was on liquids and soft foods and couldn't really have anything with that crunch to them. I am a texture person. Sometimes I do not crave a flavor, I just crave crunching. Call me weird, but hey...I am the girl that was obsessed with the taste of wooden popsycle sticks when I was prego. (I'll leave that for another post)

Well, I have come up with a healthy way to satisfy that CRUNCH. I thought of carrots and all that stuff, but sometimes raw veggies sit weird, and w/out making a high protein dip for them...they really are not worth any space in my pouch right now. That is when I came up with....Cottage Cheese wrapped in lettuce. There is something about the freshness of the lettuce and the taste of cottage cheese that just goes soo good together. I can not explain it, but I love it. YUMMY! I just can't help but to love it. LOVE IT! hahaha.

Anyone else crave the crunch?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment