Thursday, December 16, 2010

Puke, Poop, and Sleep!

Ya, I knew that title would get everyone's attention! HA! Let me start out by saying I will no longer call my pouch "pouch." His name is now "Ralph" because that is what he likes to make me do. I seriously have come good at it too. I don't even puke up puke, it is just food that I ate like 10 minutes before. No smell, just food. I know, that is gross...but that is what happens. I have no warning that I am full until it is too late. I get this hurt feeling in my chest and I just know when something isn't sitting right. Reasoning it might not sit right...too dry (that is a big one), too "sticky", or just too much in there. Let me tell you, when it hurts, it hurts. I hate that feeling. I will sit here on the couch and just pray it is going to go down. Sometimes I get lucky and can feel it going down. *Yes, I really can feel food leaving Ralph* It is soo odd. Oh ya, the noises it makes. It is soo loud sometimes digesting or whatever it is doing in there. My hubby heard it the other night...from across the room....and was like "what the hell was that." Pretty funny. I have no shame.

Along with having no shame, lets talk Poop. Yes, you read right. I went twelve days without pooping...last week when I finally went it was better then sex. LMAO. Seriously never felt that good to poop in my life. I started to get scared. The first couple weeks I used a laxative if I didn't go w/in a week. The last time I was like "I am going to get addicted to these." So I stopped and refused to use them...I was going to Poop on my own. T.W.E.L.V.E. days later I did. Now I am not having a problem. I guess since I am eating sooo less...I only poop once a week. Of course I am going to talk to my doctor about this in January...but I am doing good. I know I can take stuff to help me, but if I don't have to take anything, I won't. Going once a week is fine with me. I always hated pooping anyway.

Sleep! I hear everyone saying they have soo much energy when they are losing weight. Well, I am not one of them. I do not know if it is the lack of calories I am getting in...which I am sure has a lot to do with it....but I am tired. I can do one thing, like vacuum the living room and I am ready for a nap. I know that is bad, but I can't help it. I am trying so hard to get in my protein so I can take in some other stuff but like I said...nothing is staying down. I just want to curl up and sleep all the time. I try to do as much as I can during the day. I still have yet to get a treadmill, but as soon as we get income tax, that is what we are getting. I know that will help a lot, not only with my energy but losing weight. It is just impossible to go out and walk in Pittsburgh in the winter. The sidewalks are icy and I am not breaking a leg. And please do not tell me that is an excuse, but you try getting a toddler bundled up to go walk on an icy sidewalk during the day....then if there is snow on the ground all he wants to do is play in it. Ya right, I know that will lead to me not getting any walking done. Treadmill is needed....ASAP! :)

Well, as I sit here I just finished a piece of imitation crab meat (one of the only thing I am keeping down this week) and I feel it sitting in Ralph. Ralph better digest it because I am in no mood to see this food again. I have cleaned up toddler puke all week, the last thing I wanna do is hear myself puke.

One more thing...haven't lost any weight this week...I think a lot of it has to do with me taking care of Xavier and me not making sure I am getting the right protein in. Cleaning up puke from a child...especially puke on a carpet does not make one very motivated to eat. Me getting to my little tiny first goal before/on Christmas seems highly unlikely right now. We shall see!




Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. I know your pain, sister! Make sure you're getting your water in and think about adding Benefiber to your diet. It's the kind of fiber that won't inflate "Ralph".

    I still get those moments when Joey just can't hold another morsel and I vomit. And digesting is one loud experience! It gets better! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting here and the noises and "burps" are grossing me out...I am like "please stop." Like it feels like I need to burp really loud, but ummm....I don't think the burp would just be air. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. had my first experience with food getting stuck. so painful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally not a good feeling. i have learned when it happens, not even to put up with the pain...just puke it up. I know that sounds bad, but it is instant relief.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually had a stricture - and had to have dilation b/c it was so painful. The food getting stuck was so awful. And the throw up is not real throw up . . . are you at 6-8 weeks? It could be a stricture. Just a thought.

    Not pooping for 12 days is ROUGH! Congrats to you for making it thru.

    ReplyDelete