Wednesday, December 29, 2010

So freaking excited....PASTA!

Okay, Okay, I haven't had Pasta yet, but I am pretty darn excited on my new discovery. I have been craving Pasta since surgery....sad huh....but I am and always will be a food addict. Sometimes my cravings get so bad I just want to cheat, but I will not do that to myself. Especially right now where I have only lost a few lbs in a few weeks. I had to google tonight and try to come up with a pasta idea, or something close to it to satisfy my craving. I FOUND SOMETHING!

Tofo Shirataki Noodles!!! I plan on going out and looking for these tomorrow evening, that way I can try them ASAP and review them on here for everyone to know how they are. I would hate everyone going out and getting them and they are awful. Anyway, there is NO SUGAR, 3 CARBS, 20 CALORIES, NO FAT! The tufo ones take on the taste (supposedly) to anything you mix it with. Ohhh...pasta I need you! The other good thing, they come in different sizes. I can not eat anything that looks like a worm (especially because I have a feeling the consistency of these are going to be hard for me to get used to) sooo I am going to look for shapes...or at least linguine style noodles...those I can handle. I will let everyone know how these are and if they are worth running to your local Asian Market to pick them up! Or...if anyone has tried these...post and let me know how they are. No matter what, I will try them. I am willing to try just about anything right now that I can stick some sauce on with some fat free cheese. I think I will even make a meatball with them for an extra kick of protein...sounds like a plan to me!

I have a few food ideas that I have made up that I will post for everyone soon. I have a new favorite lunch/dinner. Actually 2, so I will post about those tomorrow.

Until then, I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe New Years. I hope the pounds fall off in eleven! :)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment