Thursday, January 27, 2011

Seriously...does my scale say that?

I have to thank my Protein Shake today. Yes, I am serious. I want to kiss the cup...okay I did kiss the cup, because I had to be lacking protein and that is why I was starting to have a lack of weight loss. I started my new yummy GNC Pro Performance® AMP Amplified Wheybolic Extreme 60™ - Chocolate shake on Sunday. I drink one everyday for lunch. Well, I haven't exercised all week (eek) because I have cramps and I am just not in the mood. I stepped on the scale this morning and I lost 3 pounds since Sunday! WHOA. I just can't believe it. I had to double look at the scale. I thought "is that possible?" Well, obviously it is because I did it! I 100% get my treadmill next weekend (if I can find one I like) I honestly can not wait, because I am going to job the fat off my ass for good. I just can not wait.
I never thought of myself as a health freak. I never thought I could be "that person." I have realized that I am that person now. I look at labels before anything goes into my mouth. I do not eat because I am stressed or bored anymore, I eat because I need to. I need that fuel to get through the day, and nothing more. I can not wait to see my surgeon in March because I am probably going to cry when I thank him for changing my life. I am getting teary eyed just typing this. I never imagined myself feeling soo good about myself. I am not even to my goal, I am still in the obese category, but I know that goal of mine is possible as long as I do what I am doing. If I keep this mindset I can do anything! I just hope anyone reading this can read this and say "I can do it too." Seriously, anyone reading this saying "I wish I could be like that" YOU CAN BE! I never thought this would be me...but it is me and I love it. Even if you didn't have surgery, you can be like this. Just take out the sugar in your life...take out the bad carbs...you will feel so much better. 
I promise myself, I will never go back to the old me. I am so happy that I started this blog because I can go back and look and read it if I ever get in one of those moods that I think I can not lose anymore. If there is a will, there is a way...and let me tell you...I have that will! : )

3 comments:

  1. Good job!!!! So excited for you!!!! Im in a stall this week too with weightloss. Guess im gonna have to.try upping the protein too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job!!!! So excited for you!!!! Im in a stall this week too with weightloss. Guess im gonna have to.try upping the protein too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, and glad you found a protein that works for you. It really helps! I suck at breakfast and one daily.

    ReplyDelete