Sunday, January 9, 2011

Picture Updates!

I am 4 pounds away from being down 50 pounds. I think these are going to be hard to get off just because I really want to be able to say "I have lost 50 pounds." So....this is what I am going to be working on all week. I think I am going to pull out the Wii fit and do that on top of my kickboxing that I have been doing during the day. My goal is to lost this 4 pounds this week...I just have to do it....Then from there I can start working on my goal to "onederland." I can do this, I really can! Okay...let me show some pictures. I still can not see a huge difference but everyone says that I am crazy for not seeing it. I did go down another pants size...so I guess something is happening! Here are some update pictures! Enjoy!




4 comments:

  1. Wow..Way to go.! You should be very proud of your self and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you soo much. i am slowly starting to see some change. im really starting to be proud. it is taken awhile though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can really tell - I swear!!! Your tummy is def smaller, and your hips appear SO much slimmer since the first day.

    The 4 pounds will come off - even if it is slow.

    Saying I have lost 50 is awesome, you will reach it - and pass it before you know it.

    ReplyDelete