Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I got a date!

I am on cloud nine today. I went for my surgeons appt this morning and then my psych evaluation. Everything went really well...and they scheduled me for surgery. I can't believe it. I never thought this day would get here. I still have one weigh in (Oct 11th) after that they will submit me to insurance, and they said they have confidence everything will go good for that....soooooooooo my date...

NOVEMBER 1ST! 


I seriously can not wait. I do have to figure out how much money I am going to have to have that the insurance will not cover and things like that, but I will figure all that out. My husband said I will be getting surgery that day! YAY!

Okay, this was a really long day, so I am going to go cuddle up in bed. All 3 of us are exhausted!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment