Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The waiting game

I feel bad, it has been almost a month since I last posted, and honestly I did not want to go that long without posting something...but life has been crazy. I don't feel like getting into the personal stuff, but if you read Martini Mama you will get caught up with that...I try to separate the 2 blogs that I write.

Let me start by saying, I had my last weigh in this past Monday...the 11th of October. So, that means that my letter and weight check has been faxed over to my surgeons office. I got a call yesterday that everything should be submitted to my insurance towards the end of the week. Now is the waiting game. Everything that I can do has been done, now it is up to Aetna to tell me if I can get surgery and they will cover it or not. I don't know how fair that is, my doctors only can do so much, they can recommend that I have this surgery, but insurance can still say no! Lovely. I guess it is just wait it out now.

I really am starting to get nervous. I don't think it would be normal to not feel nervous. I just want to know if it is a 100% go or not. lalalala....I just wait and see. I will post as SOON as I hear something.






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment