Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sleep test...canceled for the night! :)

Soooo...it's 12:45am Sunday and I am blogging. "I thought you had your sleep test" you might ask, well with my good luck............IT GOT CANCELED! Around 8:30 the sleep center called and the air condition was broke, the room I was supposed to sleep in was 90 degrees. I have to call Monday morning to reschedule. You might be wondering why I am so excited over this. Well, I slept in this morning forgetting my bed time was around 10:30pm, I just didn't feel like leaving my hubby and little boy for the night, and honestly I have bad PMS. So I am excited. I think I am going to reschedule for a Friday night next time. I figure it would be better because I am usually really tired and so is my hubby. That way we still have Saturday night together on that weekend. The guy said they should be able to get me in on whatever day I choose, just not this weekend because of the holiday. I don't want this to screw up me getting the surgery around November, I have heard that some doctors will not operate until the patient has been on their air machine (I forget the name of it) for at least a month. I do not know how true this is, but it really does make sense. So in that way, I just wish I was there sleeping right now, but I honestly would much rather be where I am, on my couch blogging. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment