Monday, November 22, 2010

30 Pounds...where did you go?

I am going according to my scale right now...which keeps going down, but again...a good scale is on my Christmas list to my parents (lol). As of yesterday my sale is down to....259! That means that I lost a total of 30 pounds in three weeks! Seriously am happy! I feel good, but I am still getting nauseous. Milk is totally my worst enemy. I can not get near it without getting the little bubbles in the back of my throat. It is just not good for me at all. Cheese is also starting to do it to me also...so I am staying away from all dairy, but that means I have to start eating more fish and other protein sources. This is harder then I thought it would be, but I know that it is going to be worth it in the end.

Just a little update!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment