Friday, November 12, 2010

I really lost weight!

I think I am more happy that I get to actually eat soft foods rather than losing 17 pounds. Yup, you read it right, 17 pounds in a little over a week! I feel very good about myself. She told me to only get on the scale once a week...ya right...but I am seriously going to try to stick to that. I haven't got on today and I do not plan on it, my plan is to get on next Thursday. I am trying not to even think about my weight. Seriously, it really isn't hard not to think about because I have so much going on during the day...especially remembering to take my vitamins and get everything in, with all that I don't think about much else. My goal everyday is to get in everything that I have to...!

I tried to eat scrambled eggs this morning. I had less then 2 oz's and my pouch was like "okay nikki that is enough." I am still feeling bad from those...I think I need to wait on the scrambled eggs, but maybe if I put a little salsa or something on them so they are not as dry. I don't know, I am going to have to start experimenting.

My son is in a crazy mood today, so I am going to make this one short. I just wanted to log how much weight I have lost!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Here is my scramble egg advice, yes make it moister :)

    I made it with turkey lunch meat & cheese and it was still a little dry.

    I made it another day w/ slices up meatball (which is ground turkey), cheese and salsa. It sounds like alot but it was small and I didn't finish it all. BUT the salsa made it MOIST. I buy restaurant style b/c it is more watery and not chunky.

    HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am learning that Salsa, and Greek Yogurt are my BFF's! HAHA. I mix things with a little of those when I think it might be too dry. I am learning, but I admit this is really hard, but I think I will get it eventually...well I have to! haha

    I actually looked at the protein content of lean meatballs at the store and they are quite high in protein, I was surprised.

    ReplyDelete