Friday, November 19, 2010

Please do not say that again!

There is one thing that I have learned I NEVER want to hear someone say to me, because it honestly bothers me. If you have not had Gastric Bypass do not ever say "I know how you feel" to someone that is going through the first stages of it. Why? There is NO WAY you know how we feel. There is only one person in my life that has not had the surgery that is permitted to say that, that is my husband. Only because he is with me everyday and I talk to him the most, and I explain to him in great detail to how I am feeling and what I am going through.

Why am I posting this? Well, this morning I woke up and realized I was dehydrated. I knew I was because I didn't have to have a morning pee, and my mouth was totally dry. I was sick, it was bad. I told my hubby and my mom that I might have to go to the ER tonight to get some fluids, I felt that bad. Well, I got up and ended up drinking over 20 oz's (and Im still sipping) so much more then that now, but it picked me up and I am fine. I am pee'ing and everything. Well my dad called me, and of course I know he was worried. Well, he kept saying "you have to do this, you have to do that" and I was like "you do not know how I feel so you can not tell me what I HAVE to do, I know what I have to do, it is just the matter of doing it."
I wanted to be like "how do you know what i feel like, is your stomach 2 oz's?" I know he is only caring for me though, so i have to be nice. I am just putting a warning out there if anyone is reading this and their family member might be going through this. Just don't ever say that to them. Another thing, I know I did this to myself, it was an elective surgery, I did not HAVE to do this. If it sounds like I am complaining on my blog...well this is where I let things all out that I don't feel like talking to anyone else about. So ya'll are getting the good, bad, and ugly. There are some things (like this) that are just too petty for me to complain to my hubby about or anyone else...I would just rather write about them.

Other then that, I am doing good. I weighed in last night and I lost 4lbs this week...well 4lbs according to my Wii Fit, 8lbs according to my scale. I really don't have a reliable scale right now, so when I go to the store and see one of those you put a quarter in, I'll do that. I put a good scale on my Christmas List from my momma and dada! hahaha. Sooo...she told me I better not buy one from here til Christmas! HINT HINT! haha.


Write more soon!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment